Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Block the Vote

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for linking to the article about McCain's campaign. I went looking for that yesterday and couldn't seem to find it.

What I did find, though, was the Rolling Stone article from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Greg Palast about the Repubs' efforts to suppress votes. I posted some video here before from Democracy Now and the BBC about this issue.

Here's some new video from Rachel Maddow:



You know, a few McCain/Palin signs have sprung up in yards here in my neighborhood. And, while I think those people are, at best, misguided, I would never even consider suppressing their votes. It's funny how McCain, Palin, and Bachmann run around talking about "real America" and "pro-Americans" when their party is the one behaving in the most un-American fashion. (More on that later.)

Speaking of fashion, I suppose you've already heard about Sarah Palin's $150,000 shopping spree on the RNC's dime. Wow, that's money wasted, huh.

Charles

No comments: