Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Man, This Really Takes Me Back...

Hey Ryan,

So, I guess you've heard by now that McCain has quite a following among Al-Qaeda. That's right! According to some chatter on extremist websites, Al-Qaeda would view a John McCain win as a great situation to further bankrupt and weaken our country.

This "endorsement" really takes me back, man. On the primary election day, I watched the local Fox affiliate interview a guy outside of a restaurant on the south side of town right after Obama had left the establishment. The reporter asked the guy if he had been able to talk to the candidate.

"No," the man said.

"If you had the chance, what would you ask him?"

Without missing a beat, the man shot back, "I'd ask him about his support among the Taliban."

The Fox Guy, of course, didn't bat an eye, but calmly questioned, "So, what are you going to do, now?"

"I'm gonna to go listen to my talk radio and see how I'm gonna vote," the man said.

I'm still looking for proof of pro-Obama members of the Taliban. Now that Al-Qaeda has come out with an endorsement, it could only be days away!

Of course, who cares about an Al-Qaeda endorsement, right? I mean, even if those guys were citizens of the U.S., McCain's buddies in the GOP would probably have already purged their names from the voter rolls anyway.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, baby!

Charles

No comments: