Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ol' John McCain, He's Quite A Character

Since McPalin Central has brought up the issue of "character" in this campaign, let's take a gander at a couple of "character references" for Senator McCain.

First, we go to Tim Dickinson's Rolling Stone cover story about the underbelly of John McCain's career...all of it. I'm not gonna lie to you, folks. This one's a long, scathing portrait of the Angry Little Guy. Not for the weak at heart. I won't pretend to know how much of this article is true, but if even half of it is honest, I wouldn't want this cat at the control panel.

The other reference comes in video form. Take a look:



That "character" blade cuts both ways, doesn't it?

P.S. There is one more reference that's pretty intimate and pretty ugly, but I'm going to hold off posting it right now, because I heard that the Washington Post might have something out on it next week, so I'll wait until it's all verified.

No comments: